Terms and conditions
This notice contains the legal terms and conditions governing the site solazzigioielli.it.
Solazzigioielli.it users accessing the site undertake to accept and agree to abide by the compliance with all the conditions contained in this statement.
GIOIELLERIA SOLAZZI reserves the right to ask the users who do not accept or do not intend to comply with these terms, refrain from using the website solazzigioielli.it
Access to the site and related services are intended solely for personal use.
Viewing the site solazzigioielli.it provides Customers with product information and the possibility to purchase.
Copyright and use of content
solazzigioielli.it and all its content is the property of GIOIELLERIA SOLAZZI & C. sas Davide Solazzi.
This includes documentation, images, characters, designs, codes and format scripts.
The material contained in the website is protected by copyright.
Any reproduction, alteration, transmission, publication or redistribution to third parties for commercial purposes, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent from GIOIELLERIA SOLAZZI.
GIOIELLERIA SOLAZZI prohibits the use of content or trademarks on this site for any purpose other than those mentioned above.
Online product images
GIOIELLERIA SOLAZZI accepts no responsibility for the possibility that, due to a particular configuration of the computer used by the Customer or a malfunction, the colors of the products shown on the website to have slight differences from the original.
The images contained on this site are the property of solazzigioielli.it GIOIELLERIA SOLAZZI or its designers. Any use of these images is not permitted by a written consent of GIOIELLERIA SOLAZZI, will be prosecuted according to law.
The articles on this site solazzigioielli.it are available in limited quantities, expressed where indicated in the product description.
In the case of temporary unavailability, the item will be reporting directly written in its own tab.
In any case, the customer service, if you found any problem with the order received will notify the Customer promptly.
Rates and Currency
Orders are billed in Euros and reflect prices in Euros published on our website, Italian Taxes included (VAT).
To help clients to approximate the value of their currency in the Euro, our site has a currency converter.
The amount that will be charged to your credit card or your Paypal account may vary based on exchange rate regimes as fluctuations and bank charges.
GIOIELLERIA SOLAZZI invites customers to contact their bank to receive detailed information on exchange rates and bank fees related to the transaction.
- GIOIELLERIA SOLAZZI publishes information on its website in order to provide a service to their customers, however, accepts no responsibility for the possibility of any technical or factual inaccuracies and / or typographical errors for which is expected as a result of an alert, immediate correction.
- GIOIELLERIA SOLAZZI also reserves the right to make corrections and changes to the site whenever necessary without prior notice.
- GIOIELLERIA SOLAZZI does not guarantee the compliance of the information published on its website to rules laid down by the jurisdiction of the country of residence of the customer.
- GIOIELLERIA SOLAZZI accepts no responsibility for any problems, damages or risks that you may encounter while using the site.
- GIOIELLERIA SOLAZZI accepts no responsibility for any malfunctions related to the disabling cookies in your browser.
- GIOIELLERIA SOLAZZI reserves the right to amend / revise the terms and conditions contained in this legal notice, by updating it whenever it sees fit, without any requirement to give notice.
- The user is obliged to abide by the terms contained in this legal notice, periodically checking for updates, changes and corrections.
Italian Law Rules
The website solazzigioielli.it, adhering to the Italian legislation, in particular to the Court of Parma, said:
“Users who access this website declare that they agree that all matters relating to your use of the Web site solazzigioielli.it are governed by the law in force of the Italian State.
Also agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the Court of Parma to the questions above.
GIOIELLERIA SOLAZZI not in any way guarantee that the content of the website complies with the regulatory requirements in other countries.
Access to the site solazzigioielli.it from places where their contents are illegal is expressly prohibited.
Users who choose to access this site from these countries are fully aware of the legal consequences and penalties that are likely to incur and will be solely responsible for compliance with local laws”.